Friday, September 7, 2012

Diabetic Ecase from Essential Preparedness Products

As I watched the events of Hurricane Katrina unfold, I remember so vividly a news clip of a person stranded on his rooftop. The word “DIABETIC” was spray painted on the roof. I knew at that moment what his needs were and felt helpless.

Being Type 1 diabetic for over 28 years and having a son who was diagnosed as a Type 1 diabetic at the tender age of 16 months, the question that ran thru my mind after Katrina was “How would I remember to grab all the necessary supplies we would need if we had to evacuate our home for any reason?” Diabetics use many supplies on a daily basis but also have emergency supplies on hand for sick days and such.

Diabetic Ecase™ is designed with this purpose in mind.

I am thrilled to introduce a very much needed product for those who suffer chronic illnesses such as Type 1 or Type 2 diabetes, asthma, and heart disease.

- Jennifer Lindley, Founder

Click on the following link to view a video of the product:


For more information, visit their website:  www.epp-ecase.com

No comments:

Post a Comment